Part-way Through Chicken Pox Scar Removal - Toronto, ON

I am 30 , VERY fair & had chicken pox scars on...

I am 30 , VERY fair & had chicken pox scars on my forehead since I was 8.They're deep & putting on moisturizer/foundation, it often gets 'caught' in the dimples of my forehead. In certain lighting, the upper rim of the scar casts shadows! I have had 3 treatments of 6, & the scars have reduced significantly in depth.

I'm taking a pause during summer, to let my skin heal, then i will resume the last 3 treatments in the fall when there is less sun.

Fraxel for Facial Scars on Forehead

I had 3 treatments about each 1 month apart for scarring. I have very fair skin and was an ideal candidate. The highest setting was used on fraxel dual - 1550, They indicated at first 3 treatments would be enough to soften my moderate chicken pock scars. I did not notice any difference after the 3 treatments post 6 months or 12 months. The clinic indicated i should try 3 more, but i didn't notice any difference and the clinical photos, and the technician conceded as much. I believe ablative CO2 laser would probably have been the correct path to take but i decided to try this fraxel first.

Skin Vitality Yorkville

A bit pricy, but the latest equipment, and nice staff.