Dr Born is a Michelangelo - Toronto, ON

Dr Born is a Michelangelo.I had two fat grafting...

Dr Born is a Michelangelo.I had two fat grafting sessions with him (cheeks, temples and lips) and the result is the perfect ratio of class, sex and femininity in my face. The man has an artistic eye and goes beyond the cookie cutter look so many other surgeons give. He has a deep understanding of ancient Greece and I suspect much of his aesthetic genius is influenced by it. I have never looked hotter or had so much attention from the opposite sex . He gave me the power of beauty and I am enjoying every moment.

I also want to say that he is an authentic personality and is honest and real. He also has true integrity. The first time I went to see him he quoted me 1 syringe of filler. It turned out he had to use twice that much, but he didn't charge me for the extra. I was so impressed with that gesture, that in all truth, it is the reason I trusted him to go back. He is a doctor, first and foremost, not a bottom liner. He will never go beyond what he thinks looks good.

You will not regret choosing this Doctor.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon