Still optimistic. Will twice be the charm?

What you need to know now? If you're having...

What you need to know now? If you're having cosmetic surgery, you need to seek out Trevor Born. Now.There simply is no other.

The backstory: I had an upper bleph performed by another top rated Dr. in Toronto who specializes in eyes only. I was devastated by the results. I looked completely different with eyes that were hollowed out and brows that had descended on my face. Actually, every time I looked at myself, I thought I looked like a hawk. For a time, I was really afraid to do anything for fear of even worse results.

Eventually, I sought out Dr. Trevor Born. He told me he could lift my brows somewhat and replace some of the fat that the previous surgery had excised. Well, it's only two weeks but I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

I can't say this strongly enough: Dr. Born is an extremely talented surgeon. He knew exactly what to do to give me a much more natural look. A week after surgery and I was already wearing contacts again when I figured because of the previous surgery, I would be resigned to #glassesforever. The recovery was remarkably fast and I'm extremely happy.

Don't walk--run to Dr. Born if you want the best that plastic surgery can offer.

Still optimistic, but not there yet

I'm now three months post-surgery and sadly, like many, I've lost a lot of the initial volume from my microfat grafting procedure. I had fat grafting around the upper orbital area and in the temples. It's definitely improved, but very subtly so. But I understood that this could happen and a second surgery is in the offing. I'm really hoping that this touch up will give me the much needed volume I desire following a very aggressive upper bleph with another doctor. Fingers crossed and look forward to updating with a story of great success. Others who have had this procedure with Dr. Born were very happy with their results following a second procedure.

I should note, the cost here includes the additional price of a small incision.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Born deserves the praise he gets--and more. He's got a fine aesthetic sense and extremely refined technique. I do plan to return to him should I want further procedures in future. There's a reason that people say he's the best. He truly is.