28 Yr Female with hope - Toronto, ON

This doctor is very nice, but doesn't seem to care...

This doctor is very nice, but doesn't seem to care about fixing issues that occurs after procedure which is a shame because I've spent so much money on my procedure I knew through looking at his profiles of other costumers that he couldn't offer what I wanted to achieve body wise but he assured he a revision can happen, doctor Atul didn't follow through with a revision and has ignored me since being up issues after procedure. I believe we can work together to achieve the ideal look but no cooperation is offered why?

When a Doctor Includes Revision and Doesn't Follow Through

Included revision but the doctor isn't helping, or responding to me to fix his mistakes. Before procedure he confirmed a revision can happen if problem occurred I have uneven hips to the extreme I paid for hips and fat transfer to butt I have neither hips or butt I'm so upset and don't no how to communicate with him he isn't responding

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

doctor offered to fix and solve the problem that occurred after the procedure ! He Was very reliable and heartfelt when I brought the issues I had about my hips being uneven and my bottom not round enough he assured me that he will fix it and left me feeling understood and loved ! He is beyond a surgeon he is a compassionate person with the gift to give you life!!! by feeling confident in your own body!!!!