Turning 60 - Early Birthday Gift to Myself - Toronto, ON

I’ll turn 60 next year and as an early birthday g...

I’ll turn 60 next year and as an early birthday gift to myself I decided to have a facelift.
I visited a couple of cosmetic surgeons but none of them gave me a sense of comfort. My dermatologist recommended Dr. Adibfar.
From the moment I met him I knew he was the surgeon I had been looking for! He sensed my concerns and spoke very candidly with me. He thoroughly discussed my options, pre and post-operative requirements and care. He outlined realistic expectations of my final appearance. After my appointment I met with Agata, his assistant, who further detailed the process including the fact that I would be required to spend at least one night in their private hospital.
There was no pressure to agree to the surgery. In fact he encouraged me to see the other doctors I had on my list. I didn’t bother to search any further and cancelled the other appointments.
From the day of my surgery to the follow up care I have been treated with kindness, care and dignity by both the doctor and all his staff. I cannot find the words to properly thank all of them.
I’m thrilled! The results are incredible. I’ve been told I look 45.
Before you make a decision to go under the knife consult with Dr. Adibfar it may be the best thing you do for yourself.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon