Facelift a Positive Experience - Toronto, ON

I had been considering a facelift for several...

I had been considering a facelift for several years. I was very cognizant of my sagging jawline, jowls, and overall "aging" appearance. I rarely saw a photo of myself that I was happy about.
After considerable research I decided to go for a consult with Dr. Tong in Yorkville. I had all my questions answered and felt very confident with Dr. Tong and his staff. I work in Yorkville and although the location was convenient I was not blinded by the reputation of the locale. Nor did I find the quote for services unrealistic.
After weighing several options I decided to have a facelift. I am now 6 weeks post-op and am thrilled with my results. The entire process, from consultation to surgery to follow-up, has been relatively stress-free and positive. I was concerned about my decision to have conscious sedation, and was also worried that I may not look like "me", but neither concerns were warranted. I look like myself, just better. I feel like I have my "face" back. I have had many compliments on my "new haircut" or my "flawless skin". Nobody has ever asked if I've had cosmetic surgery. I think they seem to know I look wonderful, they just don't know exactly why.
I think that at 57, this was the right time for me. I am also confident that I selected the best surgeon. As I nurse I can honestly say that the nursing staff were very competent and kind. Overall one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Zero regrets.

Nine week post-op

I just celebrated my 58th birthday.
I'm really happy that I had my surgery when I did. Over the past few years I have hated having my photo taken. When I went for my 6-week check-up with Dr. Tong and he showed me my before photos, and my current profile, I can't believe the difference. Most of my surgery focused on my jawline, and the results are exactly what I wanted. I look like me, just better.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very positive experience. Talented, compassionate physician. Support staff all very supportive, efficient. The entire team very accessible. No regrets. Would not hesitate to recommend.