Facelift a Positive Experience - Toronto, ON

I had been considering a facelift for several...

I had been considering a facelift for several years. I was very cognizant of my sagging jawline, jowls, and overall "aging" appearance. I rarely saw a photo of myself that I was happy about.
After considerable research I decided to go for a consult with Dr. Tong in Yorkville. I had all my questions answered and felt very confident with Dr. Tong and his staff. I work in Yorkville and although the location was convenient I was not blinded by the reputation of the locale. Nor did I find the quote for services unrealistic.
After weighing several options I decided to have a facelift. I am now 6 weeks post-op and am thrilled with my results. The entire process, from consultation to surgery to follow-up, has been relatively stress-free and positive. I was concerned about my decision to have conscious sedation, and was also worried that I may not look like "me", but neither concerns were warranted. I look like myself, just better. I feel like I have my "face" back. I have had many compliments on my "new haircut" or my "flawless skin". Nobody has ever asked if I've had cosmetic surgery. I think they seem to know I look wonderful, they just don't know exactly why.
I think that at 57, this was the right time for me. I am also confident that I selected the best surgeon. As I nurse I can honestly say that the nursing staff were very competent and kind. Overall one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Zero regrets.

Nine week post-op

I just celebrated my 58th birthday.
I'm really happy that I had my surgery when I did. Over the past few years I have hated having my photo taken. When I went for my 6-week check-up with Dr. Tong and he showed me my before photos, and my current profile, I can't believe the difference. Most of my surgery focused on my jawline, and the results are exactly what I wanted. I look like me, just better.

Very positive experience. Talented, compassionate physician. Support staff all very supportive, efficient. The entire team very accessible. No regrets. Would not hesitate to recommend.