Mini Lift! Fantastic Results - Toronto, ON

I'm in the 3rd part of my life and I was looking...

I'm in the 3rd part of my life and I was looking to have a mini lift , looked for a plastic surgent for some time, until I started really talking about it to my family Dr my friends at the gym at the hair salon and the only name I got was Dr Cory Torgerson and he doesn't charge for consultations , bingo what can I loose when most Dr do charge for consultation. Booked it and the moment I opened the clinic door you made to feel so welcome the staff is clearly professional and worm , Dr Torgerson comes out to escort you to the room asks and listen suggest makes you feel like you know him for ever , after my second free consultation I booked my surgery,all went like expected and more Nurse Michelle is one of a kind with her work and personality she is the best after Dr Torgerson the Dr has a gift. The post surgery is perfect the only thing left to say is Girls if you think about doing the surgery Stop thinking just book it and Do it you will NOT regret it.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon