Amazing Doctor and a Great Result! - Toronto, ON

Absolutely amazing doctor. I recommend Dr....

Absolutely amazing doctor. I recommend Dr. Kersarwani 100% . I could not be happier with the results of my surgery. I recently had a facelift to address my neck and jawline which I had been unhappy with with for the last few years. I was noticing sagging in my jawline and it really bothered me and made me look older. I am about 4 months post op and I am thrilled with the results! Dr. Kersarwani was able to tighten my jawline and lift my cheeks and now I look as young as I feel!!! The scars are small and hidden behind my ears and in my hairline. I'm ecstatic with my results. Dr. Kersarwani did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone thinking of doing any facial surgery. I never felt rushed during my appointments with him, he always answered all of my questions and I went into this surgery knowing that I would be well taken care off. His office staff is also great. They made me feel welcome and very comfortable. They are efficient, friendly and very helpful and are a great asset to this wonderful doctor!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon