So Far, So Good! - Toronto, ON

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 131 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

It has only been barely 2 weeks since my procedure...

It has only been barely 2 weeks since my procedure so I cannot write a review on the final results. So far it looks great and is healing well. The procedure was performed in an operating room at Face cosmetics under general anesthesia which was more comfortable than a hospital. When the procedure was done a very warm and friendly nurse took care of me and throughly went through my instructions for after care before releasing me. The recovery was a little uncomfortable but not at all painful. I didn't need pain melds after 1st day post recovery. The cast came off on the 28th of July and everything looks great so far. I still have swelling so I can't give a final review on my outcome yet.

Rhinoplasty 5 months later

It has been 5 months since my surgery. The swelling is gone and I am happy with my outcome. I do however have a foul smell in my nose that I will have my surgeon investigate on my next follow up.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria and his staff were very professional.