I Opened My Eyes to a New Me! Toronto, ON

I admit it, I'm vain! Regular visits to my...

I admit it, I'm vain! Regular visits to my esthetician for facials, use of quality skin products and treatments of both Botox and fillers took several years off my 63-year-old face. However, sagging eye lids made me look tired. I thought about having cosmetic surgery for many months, but waited until the summer when I would have a substantial vacation to heal before returning to work. I am thrilled with the results.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cory Torgerson has an extremely modern and professional operation. Firstly, he is passionate and meticulous about his work. I had heard that he is the best doctor in Toronto for facial surgeries and I will be another customer spreading the word. Dr. T has a wonderful manner with patients, and spends a great deal of time both pre and post operation. He also has an excellent team of people who help make the experience of surgery and after care very comfortable. The management of all procedures is impeccable and there was not one instance when I felt anxious--and this type of surgery has limited pain and discomfort! I now feel and look several years younger which gives me confidence in the workplace and in my life. The best part is that it is difficult to tell why I look so fresh. After 2 months, there is no swelling and a tiny unnoticeable scar.