32 Years Old, Droopy Eyelids That Were Hereditary - Toronto, ON

I had been contemplating having my droopy upper...

I had been contemplating having my droopy upper eyelids corrected for about 12 years. It is something that runs in my family, I've always had it,but it started getting worse as the years passed. I always wore eyeliners to try to camouflage it, but noticed it in every picture I ever took.I just felt like it aged me and made me look tired all time time.

I had spoken about with with a friend and she recommended Dr Born. She had also had surgery performed by Dr Born for something different, I decided to make an appt to meet with him.

Dr Born was the only Doctor I actually consulted with in person. After one visit I decided if I was going to do it, I was going to go to him.

Dr Born is not just a highly skilled surgeon but also an artist, which in my mind sets him apart. He listens to what you want, he's very professional and he knows how to achieve the look you want, while ensuring you still look like you. He asks at every appt., if you have any questions for him and takes time to answer everything.

Dr Born's staff is also amazing. Yolanda is very calming and compassionate. Andrea is very friendly and efficient.

You might find other surgeon's in the area who are less expensive than Dr Born, but I am a firm believer in the idea that "you get what you pay for". When it comes to your own body, you want to feel like you're in good hands and have zero doubts about the person performing surgery on you. In my opinion, it was worth every penny. I went in with the peace of mind that I had chosen the best surgeon in the area and now that I am 6 days post op, I am already so pleased with the results, I can't want wait for the rest of the swelling and bruising to heal! I finally have eyelids!

I would never use anyone else, my only hope is he doesn't get scooped up by the USA, he is truely a gem on this side of the border :)

Thank you Dr Born and staff for excellent care, my only regret is not doing it sooner!

-one happy patient.