Eye Bags Begone. Toronto, ON

I am standing on my rooftop and want to give a...

I am standing on my rooftop and want to give a shout out to Robyn Vandrmoor, RPN of Refine Cosmetic Clinic in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She is the absolute best. A magician. A miracle worker. I might even recommend her for sainthood. Yesterday, July 3 2015, I drove down to Toronto from Ottawa, Ontario in the morning. 5 hours. Had multiple syringes of Ravenesse under my eyes, and into my cheeks. This was layered with half vial of Teyosal Ultimate for each eye, and one vial of the Teosal split for each fold from tip of lip to base of nose. And voila!!! What a difference. No pain, no muss, no fuss. Robyn usually says "Pinch" before she inserts the needle. The only time I could tell she had done something, is when I would hear her say the next "Pinch" for the next shot. Results: Dark circles, greatly diminished. Bags gone. Cheek folds vastly improved - and look quite normal. Am not being narcissistic, but I keep looking in the mirror to reassure myself of the changes, and quietly say a big, big Thankyou to Robyn. I will goo back in a few weeks to have some touch up work done.
Just some background: I am 68 years old of East Asian ethnicity. So dark circles are in our DNA. And the nasolabial folds are simply from constantly laughing at all the curve balls life throws at you. (It's okay, take heart - you're not alone). All the work done by Robyn, in one word: AAAAMMMMAAAAZING. I drove back to Ottawa same evening.
Today, July 4th (Happy Birthday America!!) no bruises, no redness, no scarring, nothing but a young man (remember, 68 is the new 49) who looks good, and feels great. If you are contemplating getting some derma work done, call Robyn (647-344-4777). Tell her, Michael sent me!!
B t w, do NOT park on Avenue Road after 3:00 p.m. It costed me $225 to get my car out of the impound and a $150 parking ticket. Now THAT hurt. Happy July 4th.
Robyn Vandemoor, RPN

Robyn and the consulting doctor went through all the pros and cons of having any filler and botox treatments. Explained the possible side effects.