Excellent Rhinoplasty Experience - Incredible Surgeon. Toronto, ON

Going into the surgery I wanted the same thing we...

Going into the surgery I wanted the same thing we all do, to minimize risk and maximize results. In doing so, I sought the best in the city, and I believe I found him. Dr Oakley Smith excels in every part of surgery. From his caring and comforting demeanour, to his skills on the operating table, I was more than satisfied with every aspect of the experience. His skills in surgery are matched only by his sense of design and aesthetics, a balance of both being required for any successful aesthetic surgery.

He performs a high volume of surgeries making him one of the most experienced and practiced nose surgeons in the city, in this field especially, a critical factor for success.

You can tell he truly cares for his patients. He was honest and clear in his approach. During the consultation he drew all the modifications he wanted to perform and for each explained what the resulting impact would be. I didn't feel any pressure and it was clear what we'd agreed upon. He made sure to answer all my questions and left me feeling prepared.
Following the surgery recovery was relatively painless, another perk of having your surgery performed by an experienced surgeon. There were also ample follow ups to track the progress and recovery.

I am thrilled with the results - he exceeded my expectations. It has been such a positive transformation in my life. I can't imagine not having done the surgery or choosing any other surgeon. If you're serious about your surgery you owe it to yourself to meet with Dr Oakley Smith.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon