New Ears, New Me! - Toronto, ON

Dr. Micheal Kreidstein is a wonderful and very...

Dr. Micheal Kreidstein is a wonderful and very attentive surgeon! He did an amazing job .I've had otoplasty done and I am extremely satisfied with my results . It's been 3 and a half weeks and my ears are healing wonderfully. His entire team/staff is very friendly and warm. The anesthesiologist was very attentive and held my hand through the entire procedure, it was very comforting. I was very nervous about getting this procedure and I had done a lot of research but I knew I chose correctly the minute I stepped into their office. Right away I knew I would be in good hands. Thank you so much Dr. Kreidstein!! I feel like a whole new person, I love my new ears!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon