Bonding in Between the Space of Two Teeth (Different Tooth Shape). Toronto, ON

Two teeth that are beside each other didn't fit...

Two teeth that are beside each other didn't fit perfectly. One tooth was oval and the other was a more diamond shape. Whenever I'd smile in pictures it'd look "shark toothy" (maybe a slight exaggeration) and look like I was missing a tooth just because the teeth weren't properly aligning. The bonding really worked because now my teeth appear bigger and when I smile it doesn't look "shark toothy" but smooth and symmetrical. It was kind of tedious because I had to keep my jaw wide open for an hour straight (my jaw ached) but 100% worth it, didn't even feel like an hour.
Dr. Stephen Simpson

I was early to my appointment so I got pictures taken before so we could start right at two pm. Previous consultation went smoothly, answered any questions I had. In general I have no complaints whatsoever. When he thought he finished he let me look but then decided he wanted to change something so he went back and changed it, he wasn't concerned about being finished ASAP, he wanted it to look good and symmetrical to my teeth on the other side (which he did perfectly).