33 Years Old, 1 Child. Saggy/Asymmetrical Breasts - Toronto, ON

I am 33 years old, 34DD bra size. My breasts were...

I am 33 years old, 34DD bra size. My breasts were very saggy asymmetrical. I decided to have a breast lift with implants. I searched for months and I chose to call Dr.Jugenburg for a consultation. I was very impressed with his reviews and before/after pictures. I had my consultation with the RN Kim, she was wonderful. She answered all my questions, went through all the options with me. She convinced me that I did not need implants because I had great breast tissue. Before my surgery I saw Dr.Jugenburg for a final consultation, he explained that I needed the anchor breast lift with no implants. He showed me pictures of his work and answered all my questions. On July 8 I had my surgery and it all went well.
I stayed in the Fairmont Hotel for the night, the nurse came to check on me in the morning. I stayed in bed for few days and after 6 days I was able to go for long walks. My healing process has been great and I ABSOLUTELY love my new breasts.
Dr.Jugenburg is a great surgeon, he is an artist and I recommend him without reservation. The staff has been very helpful especially the RN Kim. She is so caring, supportive and very patient.
I love Dr.Jugenburg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks

This is 3 weeks. I am sorry I don't have b4 pictures. I will try to ask the Nurse to email me some.

8 weeks post up.

Dressing off today.....

Dressing off

A year later

Medial Thigh lift

I will be having a medial thigh lift in few months. I can't wait!

My surgery June 30

Hi everyone,
I am having a medial thigh lift and liposuction for my flanks on June 30. I will update you after surgery.

Mini thigh lift

Mini thigh lift

I had a mini thigh lift done last week. Health wise I'm doing great, but I should have had the full thigh lift. I will wait and see final results in 6 weeks. But most likely will do a full thigh lift next year.

3 months after thigh lift

My scar

The scar is depressing me. I decided to get a tattoo over it next summer! Anyone has ideas of different tattoo designs? Please help me. Thank u

After 3 months post op