31 Year Old 650cc Saline Under Muscle - Toronto, ON

I've lost a lot of weight and my boobs got very...

I've lost a lot of weight and my boobs got very saggy. I was a 32D (32G European sizes) and wanted 2-3 size bigger, perky boobs. I chose 650cc saline implants under muscle with lift - lollipop incision. Dr. Bendago from Toronto Cosmetic Clinic was great in making sure I know what I want since the big size implant. What I loved about him was that he put my health first. On the day on the surgery I felt he was an artist because he took his time drawing and measuring my breasts. It made me feel very comfortable observing how he works and how much care he puts in his job. The nurses were very nice and the anesthesiologist did a great job inserting the IV since my veins are skinny. I got into the surgery room at 0900 and woke up in recovery room at 1100. My BF was waiting for me and we stayed another 2 hours for me to recover from the anesthetic. Around 1300 my BF drove me home. I was feeling sore but the Percocet I got before leaving the clinic was doing its job. The rest of the day I stayed on the couch where my BF arranged my cozy corner for the duration of the recovery. I was in pain the whole day and night and I had to take my pain meds every 4 hours.

Comparison pictures

So far very happy with the result! I developed some blisters on the left breast due to steri-strips, which are healing well. Still feeling sore and taking Tylenol quite regularly which I'm not happy about...but I see a good improvement. :)

More pics :)

Thank you all for your comments! My girls are healing well and the blisters are finally healed. I feel a lot better and gained back my arms range of motion so now I can properly fix my hair or put it in a ponytail :) My next dr appointment is on the 7th and I hope to be cleared to wear other kind of bras. I tried one on but I'm afraid to wear it since it squeezes my boobs.

Need a revision

It's been 6 months since my surgery and I am very disappointed with how my breast look. My nipples sit too high and the implant too low. The implant pocket is lose and I need to do a revision surgery. ive scheduled the revision with dr Bendago but I want to get a second opinion before going with the surgery. Every time I made an appointment I had to wait for at least 30 minutes before being seen by him. I find that unprofessional especially when I make an appointment on purpose not to wait or wait too long.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had a good experience with Dr Bendago. He listen to what I wanted and the whole procedure went good. He informed me about the implications of a surgery and of the breast lift with HP implants. However after 6 months my implants dropped, the pocket became lose and I need a revision. I'm not happy with how my breast augmentation evolved.