Bendago's Brazilian Butt Lift! Toronto, ON

Dr. Bendago is the best! I had a Brazilian...

Dr. Bendago is the best! I had a Brazilian butt-lift about 4 months ago, and love the results. He did a lipo on my love-handles, inside thighs and some from the abdomen, and put it right where I wanted it; le bum! Now I have a total hour glass body, and can’t wait to put on my bikini. My bum was pretty bruised up after the surgery, and the lipo made me swollen for a few weeks. I totally looked like someone had been mean to me, plus couldn’t sit down for a while (it felt like a long while!). But once it subsided I was super excited. The injections in the bum didn’t leave scars at all! At this moment I still have a little bit of a scar where he did the lipo, but it’s hidden under underwear. If you look real well there are also some marks where he did the love-handles, but you have to get really close to see it. Looks more like stretch-marks. I’ve been using Vitamin E creams religiously to make the skin heal well.

Oh, I have to give a shout out to the staff at his clinic (Toronto Cosmetic Clinic) too. They are so friendly and professional, and I always look forward to seeing them. I had my last follow-up earlier this week, and was actually kind of sad that it was the last one! But I think I’ll see them again. I’m wondering about having breast implants as well (once the bank has recovered a bit!), and if I do I will most definitely be going back there.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Takes pride in his work and takes his time to explain everything in detail. Great surgeon!