Breast Lift with Augmentation. Toronto, ON

Before I had by BL with augmentation I was...

Before I had by BL with augmentation I was extremely nervous of what the end result would look like. I have seen many breast lifts with implants done poorly and this made me hesitant to go through with the procedure. After a friend had recommended Dr. Tong I booked my consultation and after speaking with him I felt much better and very confident in his abilities. Dr. Tong is a knowledgable, patient and very kind doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and does not try to push his opinion on you like so many other cosmetic surgeons do. He lets you decide what you think is best and provides his professional guidance in order to ensure the right decision is made. I also had multiple consultations debating back and forth between sizes. I never felt pressured or rushed what so ever. After having this surgery I could not be any happier with my results. I never in my wildest dreams thought my breast would look even half as good as they do now. I am so much happier with my appearance thanks to Dr. Tong. Everyone I have shown is amazed with his work and I feel great about it. His entire staff is so welcoming, caring, personable and nonjudgmental. His patient consultant Jean is also there every step of the way to answer any questions, she even came to check on me and see how I was doing an hour or so after surgery. I am so happy I chose Dr. Tong, he is a very talented man and has an awesome staff working with him. Thank you to everyone at the Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery for making me comfortable along the way.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Before I had by BL with augmentation I was extremely nervous of what the end result would look like. I have seen many breast lifts with implants done poorly and this made me hesitant to go through with the procedure. After a friend had recommended Dr. Tong I booked my consultation and after speaking with him I felt much better and very confident in his abilities. Dr. Tong is a knowledgable, patient, kind and most importantly, extremely skilled doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and does not try to push his opinion on you like so many other cosmetic surgeons do. He lets you decide what you think is best and provides his professional guidance in order to ensure the right decision is made. I also had multiple consultations debating back and forth between sizes. I never felt pressured or rushed what so ever. After having this surgery I could not be any happier with my results. I never in my wildest dreams thought my breast would look even half as good as they do now. I am so much happier with my appearance thanks to Dr. Tong. Everyone I have shown is amazed with his work and I feel great about it. His entire staff is so welcoming, caring, personable and nonjudgmental. His patient consultant Jean is also there every step of the way to answer any questions, she even came to check on me and see how I was doing an hour or so after surgery. I am so happy I chose Dr. Tong, he is a very talented man and has an awesome staff working with him. Thank you to everyone at the Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery for making me comfortable along the way. I am so much more comfortable in my own skin thanks to Dr. Tong and I would recommend him to everyone looking to have cosmetic surgery.