27, Breast Implants and Lift After Baby - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Carman is absolutely unbelievable. I did a LOT...

Dr Carman is absolutely unbelievable. I did a LOT of research and this was the first surgery I have ever had. I trusted Dr Carman to do a breast augmentation and mastopexy on me- a huge job. I was so scared that he wasn't going to be big enough, or that it would be too big. I was afraid of huge scars and just poor work. He is so so so amazing and I could not have even imagined better work. Everything he did suits me- he just knows. I barely had to tell him what I wanted. I didn't have to tell him a million times- he just knew. He is gentle and kind. He puts you at ease and is so professional. One of the things that stood out to me was the fact that you stay overnight with two nurses. They take such great care of you. Colleen and Alicia were my angels that night. They did everything for me and were there no matter what. The entire procedure was so comfortable. I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend Dr Carman and his team to everyone and anyone I know.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon