Amazing Doctor and Team! -Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation with...

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr. Jugenberg and am now 5 weeks post-op. I can't even put into words how kind and warm he and in particular his staff are. I went to many consultations with many PS's over the course of 10 years before deciding on this doctor and I never met a group of people who treated everyone that walked in their doors with so much genuine care and compassion. In particular I am extremely grateful to Grace, Rebecca, Kim, Glenda and Sara for being so caring and sweet and for making this huge event in my life feel like a breeze. As for Dr. Jugenberg, he ABSOLUTELY works wonders! For a person like me who is sooo difficult to please I prepared myself for the worst but got above and beyond anything I could have asked for. My breasts look absolutely beautiful and he did such an excellent job on the stitching that only 5 weeks after you can barely tell where the lines are! Absolutely everything about my experience has been amazing!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon