Breast Implants and Inverted Nipple Correction - Toronto, ON

I'm 35 years old and after having a baby my...

I'm 35 years old and after having a baby my already small breast had lost most of their fullness. I had 2 inverted nipples before breast feeding which never bothered me, but after one popped out and the other stayed in. I HATED the fact they were asymmetrical. Most of the time I avoided looking at them because they made me sad. I opted for 470cc gel implants under the muscle and a nipple correction. They were the biggest he recommended. The recovery was painful for sure, but manageable. I'm 2 months in now and waiting for the drop and fluff, but so far I'm absolutely in love with my new body! I have curves! I fill out a top! I extremely happy with the size and with my now perfectly symmetrical nipples!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Edelstein after I was referred to him a by friend and was further persuaded to try him out by all the wonderful reviews on here. His staff were all super friendly, punctual, and made the experience really fun! Dr Edelstein is very professional and confident. I felt very at ease with him even though I was pretty nervous about the procedure. The only draw back I had was waiting for my consultation. It was a 6 month wait, and a week before they called to reschedule it another few months. I think she could sense how crushed I was on the phone, and said she would put me on the cancellation list. I got a call within a week of my original appointment to go in! But even if I hadn't, he would've been worth the wait! Thank you!!!