Breast Augmentation 300cc - Toronto, ON

After breast feeding 3 children I felt my breast...

After breast feeding 3 children I felt my breast needed a lift. They were looking small and empty. I wanted a natural look- something subtle that would still look elegant under clothing, like a padded bra without the padding.

I chose a 300cc gummy bear implant under the muscle because my PS said it would give me the natural look I wanted...not so! I know I am only 2 weeks post surgery but they look huge and I feel very self-conscious. Instead of feeling more confident and enjoying showing off my new look I am hiding under baggy shirts and hoping no one notices. 100% not the outcome I sought.

At my initial consultation my PS said that most of his clients regret not going with a larger implant size and told me 300cc would be great for me- I'm wishing I had chosen the 200cc - the size I told him I liked first. A friend with a similar build to mine (I am 5'3", 110 lbs and petite 32 A) had the same procedure with the 300cc size implant and her results were fantastic. My PS told me I could expect the same result. She still looks small breasted not giant like me, I feel like I have been taken over by the implants, she on the other hand, is having the time of her life shopping for bikinis and summer dresses.

My PS and his staff told me that they will look smaller when they settle, but unless they shrink by about 40% I'm going to regret my decision. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

still too big

Three weeks post op and my 300cc's still look too big and round. Thankfully they seem to be dropping and are no longer inches below my collar bones, but they still look massive. This isn't what I was hoping for.

I would love to hear stories from women who've had the same experience - did they get smaller? When? Did they get bigger?

Square right breast

HI there,

Can anyone help me with this? 6 weeks post op my left breast is looking pretty good, but the right is very square on the bottom. Did anyone else have this? Will it round out?
Thanks ladies!

6 weeks post op thinking about revision

Here is my dilemma - I think my implants look too wide (not far apart wide, but I think the base of the actual implant is too wide) , my doc says that moderate profile implants are the most natural looking, but honestly, I think the 300cc moderates I have look much too wide for my frame.
On my petite frame they make me look like a football player.
I am wondering if a different profile would resolve this problem. Obviously another costly, painful surgery is the last thing I want to go through.

Can anyone offer some advice?
Southfield Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tong was ok. I felt comfortable with him, but I didn't feel special in his care. His description of the procedure felt very rehearsed - I imagine he says the same thing to every patient. I also feel he gave me an implant size that was too large for me, after I explained my desire for a very subtle look he suggested that I go with a 300cc implant under the muscle. So far I am very unhappy with the result. They are very big and unnatural looking - the opposite of what he promised me. In addition, I did not receive any follow-up calls from his office to monitor how I was feeling after the procedure and a telephone call I made addressing a concern I had about ongoing nausea two weeks after the procedure was not returned, even though his assistant promised to check with him and get back to me.