Time to Switch Up my 17 Year Old Saline Implants for Some New Silicone Ones! - Toronto, ON

I had a BA done 17 years ago when silicone wasn't...

I had a BA done 17 years ago when silicone wasn't available in Canada yet. I was pretty happy but over the years as my breasts have changed I've found my implants aren't looking so great. I had 325cc mod profile saline implants overfilled to 375cc.

I would like to go up a size as I find my current breasts a little small for my frame. I HATE when people assume I'm a B or C (which happens often) and I'm a d!!! But it's because I have a medium to larger build so my breasts look smaller than they are. I've always loved large breasts and I basically want mine to look as big as they do with a padded bra.

So I'm planing to get 475cc silicone tear drop high profile implants and my PS will also make my current "pockets" smaller as they are large and my boobs are far apart and they sink into my underarms when I lie down. Which I always thought was normal but it's not.

He's also going to do a small amount of lipo on the back of my arms (this is a trouble spot for me no matter how thin I get) and a tiny amount of lipo on my outer thighs.

Current pic

More current pics

Preop appointment, going with 535cc!!

Had my preop today, and after showing Dr A my wish pics and explaining what I would like to see size wise, we chose 535CC silicone naturelle 410 (tear drop) high profile. I'm so excited! He also will be doing some conservative lipo on my thighs and arms and injecting a tiny bit in my cheeks. I

I'm super excited to not need padded bras! And to have boobs that don't slide into my underarms.

Surgery is coming up fast!

I hope I'm not going too large with 535cc! Im excited but nervous. I feel a bit crazy having a second surgery only 9 months after my lbl but this will be it for a long time! Trying to make sure I'm great shape beforehand since I won't be allowed to work out for 4-6 weeks! Which sucks!!

Day 1 made it to the other side!

So far very little pain. I had a minor crying fest after I noticed my lipo incisions were bleeding. But after stuffing them with socks, the added pressure stopped it. My face is very swollen from the fat transfer but I *think* I like that I see so far...

My boobs look like the right size, not too big and not too small. But it's really hard to tell with my garment on! We shall see!

Recovery sucks!

I'm in total depression mode. I didn't realize lipo was such a brutal procedure. At this moment, I'm regretting getting additional lipo and wish I had just stuck with my BA revision. My thighs are bruised as hell and swollen and I developed 2 seromas, one on each thigh: had them drained. They filled up again. My PS is waiting to see if go away on their own, if by tomorrow they don't, I'll be getting them drained again.

My elbow is leaked orange fluid. It's so gross and weird. I put a maxi pad on it to keep it dry. Hope that stops soon.

My breasts so far I really like. I *think* they are the exact size I wanted. I like the shape
too but my PS says they need to drop.

I also had fat transfer to my face and now that the swelling has gone down I think i like the results.

Seromas drained but building up.. again.

Ugh. I hope this seroma issue clears up sooner rather than later. I was so not prepared for this. I thought for sure by week 3 I would be pretty much recovered. But here I am, almost week 2 and my seromas that got drained on Thursday evening are back again so I'll be going back for another draining. Which means ill need to continue to "rest" avoid activity and avoid sitting a lot. Thank god I work from home or this would be very tricky! I have bandage wraps around my legs to compress more than my compression pants. Everyone asks me what happened to me! I have to make up some random reason!

At least my weeping elbow had subsided. I think it's just about drying up. Phew!

I'd be lying if I said I don't regret doing the added thigh lipo. I'm thrilled with my arms so far, the fat transfer to my face looks great and my breasts are looking pretty good I think.

Almost a month post op

Things are getting better and better! My seromas are almost gone (draining once a week) my last draining I had 30 cc and 20cc so my PS thinks it might be my last or I may need one more next week. The swelling has gone a lot and I'm really liking what I see in all areas. Boobs have dropped and are looking better, and I'm loving the fat grafts to my face and I no longer regret the added lipo I got. Though the lipo'd areas are still sore/ stiff and a little bruised. I have to say this doctor has literally transformed my body with these last two surgeries.

Since I was a TEEN, I couldn't wear leggings, jogging pants, without looking awful. Now I can and I love it. I love not feeling embarrassed in my own skin and I love not having to strategically hide certain parts or take forever to find the right casual pants because of excess skin, and fat that never changed even with personal trainers, tons of exercise and everything else under the sun. I'm very grateful I found him.