I am transitioning from male to female - Breast Augmentation - Toronto, ON

I am transitioning from male to female and I had...

I am transitioning from male to female and I had my breast surgery done by Dr. DuPere. I found his staff very courteous and they made me feel welcome. I was not rushed, my appointment was on time and the scheduled surgery wasn't a long time to wait as I had expected. I had a list of questions but Dr. DuPere answered them all even before I asked them. He made me feel at ease, explained the entire procedure and what to expect afterward.
I was given his after hours contact numbers and a representative of his office in the unlikely event he wasn't available. I did have to call him a few days after the surgery for something minor and he returned my call in less than 5 minutes.
I am very pleased with the results some 2 months afterward and I would recommend him to others who are seeking a good, caring and compassionate physician and very competent and caring staff.

Dr. DuPere did my breast augmentation and he made me feel completely at ease, explained the entire procedure and what to expect afterward. He returned a weekend call in less than 5 minutes and we discussed what was happening and he advised me what to do and everything was fine afterward.