Was Tired of the Saggy Mom Boobs!! - Toronto, ON

I'm writing this review on behalf of myself this...

I'm writing this review on behalf of myself this is my story in short. I was 90lbs when I got pregnant for my son at 19. I quit cigarettes and gained 100lbs in 9months total of 190lbs. After my son I dropped back down to 110lbs, and my body was RUINED... I researched for several years and started saving I came across a PS by the name of Dr. Chivers, I knew little to nothing about him but from the moment I had my consult I knew I could trust him. So very knowledgeable, he absolutely knew what he was talking about. I was still scared and sceptical but I booked the surgery anyhow. I absolutely could cry with joy, Dr.Chivers could not have did a better job...he absolutely executed EXACTLY what I wanted, they're amazing and I love them so much. There was no bruising whatsoever telling me he was very methodical, I was pain free 12hrs post op...I just really couldn't be happier right now and I'm only 2.5weeks post op. I still have a bit of a journey to go and I pray everything runs as smooth as it has. I completely recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone, and I hope to have him for the next procedure I'm interested in and that is a Tummy Tuck :)

11 months post op

LOVE LOVE LOVE my results. Dr. Chivers did am amazing job!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon