Breast Augmentation and Lift - Toronto, ON

My breasts have always been relatively smaller...

My breasts have always been relatively smaller than most girls my age (as it runs in the family), but my constant state of gaining and losing weight had caused my breasts to become uneven in size and shape. I knew that as soon as I was eligible for a breast augmentation and lift I would be going to Dr. Born since he had preformed similar procedures on numerous friends and family members, all of which look amazing. I could not be more pleased with my choice to have Dr. Born preform my breast augmentation and lift! From the second you walk into his office there is nothing but an amazing and caring team who all contribute to an overall unforgettable experience. Dr. Born is definitely not your average plastic surgeon! He is a caring and understanding doctor with an unbelievable artistic eye in helping achieve the perfect, yet natural, look. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering getting cosmetic surgery.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon