Amazing Surgeon - Amazing Results - Toronto, ON

Loved every minute of my consult(s) with Dr. Tong...

Loved every minute of my consult(s) with Dr. Tong and staff.
I had 2 prior with other surgeons, waste of money.
Something different about Dr. Tong - he's very professional, honest and pleasant to talk to. He's serious most of the time but will crack a joke and it will make you realize why he's the one to do your procedure... He's real and down to earth. The reviews on his website are what made me want to go for a consult with him and they are all very true.
I also liked his staff very much! They made the experience very easy and they are very friendly. Jean helped me every step of the way (even though I asked a lot of questions and was maybe demanding at one point), was overly supportive and enjoyed helping my breast augmentation dreams a reality. Also and Katherine was just so sweet to me, I liked walking into the office and seeing her friendly smile.
I wanted a wider yet moderate profile, and got it... In the end I got cohesive gel 405cc and they were well worth it. Before deciding I had 2 or 3 consults before committing to size. Good thing they (BF, Dr. Tong and Jean) made me realize anything bigger would be bad, cause right now they are almost too big but I love them!
Everyone at this office was very accommodating and I received 3D photos of my results which was helpful!
Surgery is done in his private operating room (shared facility with other plastic surgeons in the building), which makes it less awkward and having to deal with public / people knowing your business.
I am VERY Very very Happy with my results!!! And yes I will go back to Dr. Tong in the future for any other procedures... I trust him. He is truly the best I dare say in all of Toronto.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

What can I say about Dr. Tong that everyone else hasn't already said? He's truly amazing! Just an overall amazing person professionally and has a lot of skill surgically to achieve the results I wanted.