40+ Wanted a Boost - Toronto, ON

Breast Augmentation was not something that I had...

Breast Augmentation was not something that I had dreamed of "forever". I had small breasts my whole life and was always comfortable with them. It wasn't until just around 40 years old, that they started to feel less perky, and all my clothes sort of hung on me. I wanted to fill out my tops, sports bras, etc. I began my research by talking to friends who had BA along with spending time on RealSelf. I had always driven by and seen Dr. Edelstein's office, but didn't think much of it. It wasn't until I was on Real Self and doing further online research, that I familiarized myself with Dr. E. I had previously cancelled a surgery date with another very reputable surgeon and met with Dr. E about 6 months later.
Although I highly respect the surgeon that I did not follow through with, I found myself cancelling with him due to my discomfort with the staff. Given the nature of this type of surgery, and the anxiety around the unknowns, I wanted to be in an environment where the nurse and office cooridnanter, made me feel at ease and as if I was making the best decision for myself. That is what I felt from the moment I met with Dr. E and his team! My experience leading up to the surgery date was fantastic! I felt nervous as S#*T, but I knew I was in the best hands.
Despite the fact that my surgery date was early April and was suppose to be a lovely Spring day, it was a raging snow storm. Clearly, it didn't effect anyone who was working on me that day! Dr. E was totally chill and easy going the morning of my surgery despite my nervous demeanour. I think he could perform this surgery in his sleep, it comes so natural, but thankfully he didn't :).
My recovery was a bit tougher than I expected, but it was easy when I look back, as the tough part only amounted to two days of feeling the effects of the general anaesthetic. I didn't have one bruise and the pain was very manageable. I repeat, not one bruise. I had read and heard to expect bruising, but Dr. E's technique and slower surgery approach, is clearly effective!! I was back at work and regular routine within a few days..and followed the protocol to a tee!!
I am 4 months out now and LOVE my new boobies!! Dr. E listened to what I wanted and the result was nothing short of what I expected. I give a lot of credit to Heather for helping me make the right decision when it came to choosing my size. It took me a couple visits to make my decision, but Heather was so great to listen, be patient and accommodate me. Thank you Heather for being so understating before and after my treatment!!
I can't say enough about this wonderful office and the whole team. Thank you for making this difficult decisions, a very simple one!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon