35 Yr Old, Breastfed 3 Kids, Went from a Full B to an A Minus Cup! - Toronto, ON

Hi there! I am 5'0 tall, 105lbs, petite with...

Hi there! I am 5'0 tall, 105lbs, petite with curves, Asian, and had 3 kids. After breastfeeding, my breast tissues diminished to a mosquito bite! I would feel very self conscious when I was intimate with my husband and I reached a point were I didn't want him touch me. In March 2016, I decided to do a BA. I went with Allergan 360 cc Mod profile. The procedure went well, but it was the recovery that was super painful! I personally thought that have 3 kids naturally was less painful then the 1st week of recovery...honestly. I was so mad at myself for doing the procedure because it was not worth the pain. HOWEVER, now that I am 6 months post, I think it was the BEST decision I made for myself!! My breast look super natural and none of my bestfriends have noticed that I got a BA! I just came back from Florida with my girls and non of them made comments about my breast. (That is how I wanted it to be.) I think with all the push-up bras I use to wear, they always thought I was big breasted. Again, I am so happy I went with the procedure. I would consider going a bit bigger if I had the money and courage to go through the recovery period again.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 2 highly recommended plastic surgeons. First interview was with Dr. Jugenberg and second was with Dr. E. It was light night and day between the 2 doctors! Dr. J has terrible bedside manners, I felt that my presence annoyed him, (maybe BA is not his favorite surgery to do??) and his assistant lots my wish pics I had on a USB!! I couldn't do a proper consultation without my wish pics and yet, they still charged my cc and told me to come back!! I was so discouraged with the whole interview and lack of professionalism that I was turned off of the whole BA idea for a few weeks! I was able to 'up' my appointment with Dr.E by a few months when I told them that I was interested in doing the surgery right away. Dr. E has one of the best bedside manners I have seen in a Dr! He is patient, listens to what you are looking for, gentle and caring. He explained the whole procedure, what to expect, made the process of picking a size very easy. He gives you 3-4 size choices based on your wish pics and chest frame size. He did a fantastic job with my BA and both my hubby and I are super happy!! THank you Dr. E!