34 Year Old Mother of 2, 300cc Mentor Moderate Profile - Toronto, ON

I have dreamed of this for years... I am so...

I have dreamed of this for years... I am so thrilled with my outcome. My dr. was absolutely perfect and helped me pick the best size for my body. I wanted something to look natural and fit with my athletic frame. The surgery was great and recovery, not as bad as expected. My Dr. used a technique where your recovery is faster and easier. I am so thrilled I found Dr. Brown.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I really cannot say enough about Dr. Mitchell Brown. I had a breast augmentation surgery on August 24th, 2016. I interviewed many doctors and as soon as I met Dr. Brown, I knew I had found my surgeon. He came highly recommended by several people I know who had breast augmentation done by Dr. Brown. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, caring...and you can tell that this is his area of expertise! He knew exactly what approach to take with my body to get the best looking and most natural approach. The entire staff from start to finish, was outstanding. Every experience at the office was a positive and enjoyable one. On the day of surgery, I was nervous and Dr. Brown completely put me at ease! Dr. Brown called me the evening of the surgery to check in and make sure I was doing OK --- this was so appreciated. His approach led to an extremely quick healing process. I truly believe Dr. Brown is an artist and expert in this field and one of the best plastic surgeons in North America. I strongly suggest anyone to go and see him for any plastic surgery. I will rave about him time and time again. I thank my lucky stars that I chose him as my surgeon and I would chose him again and again for eternity. Thank you to Dr. Brown and his staff. Truly, this was life changing for me.