30 Yrs Old. 2 Kids. Petite. 265cc High Profile. Under Muscle - Toronto, ON

It's been 3 weeks since my breast augmentation...

It's been 3 weeks since my breast augmentation procedure and everything is great. Dr. Jindal and his team was there for me through every step of the way. At first I was extremely nervous about going through with the procedure. Originally I was hoping for at least 300cc. So when I was told it was not recommended due to my lack of skin elasticity and breast tissue. I felt quite disappointed. But everything turned out fine, I still prefer a tad bigger. But Dr Jindal was right, 265cc high profile still gives me the look I was going for! I just wanted to say thank to everyone at Edelstein Cosmetic! I hope Dr. Jindal continues to be genuine and provide his wonderful care and service to women like myself!

More details!

As suggested, I decided to update with more details about my body shape and size.

Height: 5'2
Weight: 113
Body shape: pear (very thin and narrow up top with boney chest and hardly any breast tissue, and little stretch to my skin even though I breast fed 2 kids 5 years apart.)

Should have gone bigger...

Since I've done my surgery, I've always felt like I should have gone bigger. But I've been waiting in hopes that it would "drop and fluff" like some people claim and look a little big fuller.. But it has not gotten any fuller. I'm kind of disappointed with dr. Jindal as he wouldn't have gone bigger for me, and kept insisting this was the biggest I could have gone. Originally I came in with hopes for 350cc but was recommended no bigger that 265cc... I wish he would have allowed at least 300cc. :(

8 months post op

Feeling disappointed with size. I can't afford to do another surgery, I wish I could have gone an extra 50-100cc just to be safe. They say 50cc wouldn't be much bigger, then i wonder why they wouldn't just give it to me.. :T
Toronto Plastic Surgeon