29 Years Old, No Kids - Always Wanted This Surgery - Toronto, ON

I have always wanted to undergo breast...

I have always wanted to undergo breast augmentation surgery, for as long as I can remember. I had 3 consultations with 3 different Dr's, all were wonderful, but I had my eye on Dr Edelstein from reviews of people I know and reviews I had read on realself. He was the last Dr I saw and I knew I wanted to book with him. I have a lot of friends that have undergone this surgery so I had a lot of people to talk to about what to expect which helped a lot.
Dr Edelstein and his team, were very kind and helpful throughout the process. My first visit was with Dr. Edelstein and then I saw his nurse, Heather. I explained the size that I was looking to become and then he took some measurements and provided with a couple options of sizes. There are not only different sizes, but different types and shapes. I tried on a few different sizes and then narrowed it down to 2. I booked my surgery date and did not stop thinking about the 2 sizes until 2 weeks before my surgery date when I had to make my final decision. I was small chested, I could fit in an A or B cup, 32 or 34. depending on the bra make. I wanted to be a full C cup. The hardest decision of the whole process is picking a size. I did not want to go too big, nor did I want to go too small. In the end I picked cohesive gel (which I knew I wanted), under the muscle and incision under the breast, 360cc moderate profile.
Once I was about 4 days away from my surgery is when I started to get nervous, but everyone makes you feel very comfortable, this is what Dr Edelstein does and is the best at!
The surgery went great and I was sore as expected. I do not handle anesthesia very well, so I was sick for about 3 days. That was probably the worst part. The pain is tolerable. I only took the pain medication for the first couple nights so I could sleep. The worst of the pain is actually back pain. I took progress pics all the way through and at the 2 week mark is when you can see and feel a big difference. I have had my new breasts for almost 3 months now and I love them so much!! Exactly what I wanted and I cannot wait for them to look even better than what they do now (up to 6 months until they are settled and softer). Highly recommend Dr Edelstein and his team!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edelstein was wonderful and I highly recommend him. He is as good as the reviews and if you are considering breast augmentation you should go with him.