28 Yrs Old . 130 Lbs. - Toronto, ON

I recently had my breast augumentation surgery...

I recently had my breast augumentation surgery done by Dr Edelstein. I went for my consultation with him last year. I felt very comfortable from the beginning, he answered all my questions and explained the surgery in detail and the same day I booked my surgery.

My surgery was on April 20th, 2016. I got the incision under the breast / under the chest muscle / 450 CC / high-profile / cohesive gel. I went from a 34 B to now a 34 DD. I did go the largest I could for my body frame he gave me 3 options and for the look I was trying to get I didn't want to have any regrets that I didn't go big enough, since once they're in your body you do lose about 20 CC and after watching all these videos about 90% of them the girls always said they wish they went a little bigger.

Surgery day everything went smoothly the surgery was about an hour and a half. I went in at 8 a.m. to his private clinic and woke up at 9:50 a.m , all the staff was very pleasant no complaints. I was home by 11:30 a.m. I did so much research before and watched a lot of YouTube videos of the recovery process and every girl that I watched had excessive amount of bruising, so I was prepared for myself to get a lot of bruising as well. I took all the prescribed drugs and creams and actually didn't have any bruising at all, the only bruise I had was on my hand from the anesthesia. The first three to five days I was a little sore, never in real pain just hard to move/ breathe. Just felt like a lot of pressure was on your chest. I was so glad and grateful that I could take two weeks off of work. I could have went back probably after 7 days but it was nice to relax at home watch some movies and just rest.

I am so pleased with the results. The outcome is exactly what I was looking for.

I will definitely be going back to Dr Edelstein Cosmetic and would refer his Clinic to anyone in the Toronto area , or outside of Toronto definitely worth the drive.

Thank you for everything!!

Alicia C.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edelstein Easy to talk to , knowledgeable, always felt comfortable, and very gentle.