28 with Two Kids, Tatas Need Some Help - Toronto, ON

Hey everyone, I'll save the details and keep this...

Hey everyone, I'll save the details and keep this point form . 28 years old momma of two . One year post baby number two . Was 34 B pre babies . During BF was 36DDD With first baby, 34 DD second baby .currently 32 B/C ( don't you hate he different sizing) . Anatomy- 5'4", 126pd, narrow chest, unusually high breast fold/crease, nipple at mid point of upper arm, nipple pointing upward, saggy and droopy ????( crying out loud) . Main point of surgery - to feel like my sexy self again. I am very happy with my breast and would live the rest of my life with them if I had no other choice.. But there are so many choices. Hehehe I have been researching and putting in so many hours into real self and am inspired and relieved by many post I've read. I hope to shed some light and help anyone out through my journey.

Wish boobies

I like to round high profile look. I want to look like I'm wearing that perfect push up bra (even without the bra) at all times.

Sizes giving me anxiety

Some pictures at the office Monday trying on sizers. The only ones that were offered to me. 310 cc silicone. I think they look like too much what I already have and I want bigger. What do you think?

Successful consult today

So I met with my second doctor today within Toronto and I think my decision has been made! Like the first doctor I cannot go any bigger than 310 cc. My anatomy does not allow for it. Although the size is relatively small (in my mind) it surprisingly fit me into a 32DDD which I though would be overwhelming but it looked amazing! I was super excited, as I know my husband will:P . He specified that over the muscle would be ideal. Different than any other doc that have suggested the more invasive under muscle approach. I was thrown off only because I had this under muscle In my mind for the past 3 months, he assured me after taking my measurements and feeling my breast tissue that I have sufficient tissue to create a smooth transition over the chest and breast. He also specified by going over the muscle it ensures the implant will stay in proper position behind the breast and will provide a more natural shape due to the lift. Since my boobs are saggy I won't have the perfect all round shape on bottom and top. He wanted to clarify that I will still have mild sag but nothing like now, there will be roundness without a bra but not as intense as my wish pics. (Only with a bra) I am happy to settle this size dilemma once and for all. I fully trust this doctor and am confident he will deliver fantastic results. Feeling excited!!

So soon!

So excited one week before my surgery!

Surgery day

The day has come. I'm at home now feeling like myself aside from feeling a little high and heavy legs. The pain belt is a definite help. Thought I would make an update to pass the time before bed.

This morning my husband and I arrived at the clinic super early. He enjoyed his Starbucks goodies as I drooled over it starving. Haha. I was in the clinic for about an hour before anything happened. They set me up in my room where I changed into my pj's and relaxed with a heated blanket. I met with my coordinator who let me know how the day would all go down. Dr. Lista came in shortly after to do the markings and answer questions. I love how relaxed he is. He made me feel welcome and even amped me up.
The nurses and anesthesiologist were comforting and professional and made me feel at home as we got prepared in the OR.
Once I arrived at home and felt more like myself I began to sneek some peaks at the new titties. I LOVE THEM!! Even though I haven't seen them out of the bra. Tomorrow I have another early app to take the pain belt off and check everything out. Cannot wait to see them I will post updates!

Feeling really good

I am surprised how good I feel. I was expecting this agonizing pain and no movement all day everyday. I am three days post op and have to keep reminding myself to just chill and rest. I'm only taking pain pills at night if I need them. Honestly I don't think I'll take them until the morning if I'm hurting. I can't wait to get the stitch tape off so I can see what the scars will look like. I will post once everything is off and black sharpie has come off around the areoles (not gonna lie looks a little mangled right now under the tape) love the way they look in shirts!

The first week of house arrest is so brutal. I'm so bored so I just take pictures of my boobs all day to send to the hubby.
I thought I'd share some semi nudes with everyone.
I am LOVING the shape and size of my breasts so far. Dr. Lista did an amazing job and I cannot wait to let him know in person how in love with them I am.
I covered my nipple area only because the black marks are still under the suture tape, as soon as I can remove that I will show you all what the titties look like. Excited for the healing process to be in full force.
A few things:
-slight numbness to the areolas and suture line. Also left nipple is numb
-I can gently move breasts with my hands (like massaging techniques) with absulutely no pain
-a few bruises. Mostly along the bottom half of breasts
-when I move the breasts I hear some fluid?! Not sure if this is normal. But adding that on here so I can remeber to ask
Happy weekend everyone!????

Two week PO tape is off!!

I had my two week ( 4day) app and got my tape off around the incisions. What was under those bad boys was so much better than I was hoping for. I still have a ways to go but the incision marks look great. I am beyond pleased with the work Dr. Lista has done!
Dr. Frank Lista

I am beyond pleased with my experience with Dr Lista and the whole team at The Plastic Surgery Clinic. The clinic is beautiful the staff is friendly and courteous. The patient coordinators are very helpful when it comes to expressing any questions or concerns. Dr Lista took the time to listen and to carefully take notes of what I wanted to achieve as an end result. He gave me the straight forward truth and made politely aware of reality. He is charming and the most easy going surgeon I have met with I this journey of searching for "the right Doctor". He was fabulous and I would go back in a heartbeat if I wanted to get more work done. His nurse Lori is amazing. So down to earth, friendly and caring Overall Dr. Frank Lista and his team is the full package when it comes to getting the all around treatment.