27, No Children, BA Date Unknown but Will Be 2016 - Toronto, ON

Hi RealSelf ladies, I am 27. Looking to have an...

Hi RealSelf ladies, I am 27. Looking to have an overall larger breast. Like most woman I have some assesmetry. Lost volume. Feel my boobs are very ugly. I always wanted larger breasts. I am I think around a B32 and hoping for a D32 or DD, whatever will look great on my frame. I am 5'3 about 125lbs, muscular. But not 'jacked'. Just trying to gain some insight and read similar stories. Very excited. Have 3 consults booked between Montreal and Toronto. Doing my research and choosing a PS I feel meets my understanding. I recently had my braces taken off and this is my last step. Looking forward to this new journey.

Current situation Photos

Thought I would add some photos. Easier to give advice when you can see what's going on. Sorry for bad photos. My phone is old :(

Hello All, I am very new to the BA world. But...

I am very new to the BA world. But still very excited. I have my 3 consults booked over the next few months. Montreal and Toronto. I have always wanted larger breasts to fill out my frame and increase my over all confidence. I have typical assymetry, and I feel my breasts are just hideous. I hate them. Can't wait to find my PS and begin the process. I am aiming for October as I've read it takes months for the implant to drop and sit properly. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Congrats you all you beautiful ladies loving your new boobs :)