26yr Old with Small Saggy Breasts - Toronto, ON

I've always been unhappy with my small breasts....

I've always been unhappy with my small breasts. They were saggy too which was weird because there really wasn't any reason for it. After Dr. Jindal examined me he said I had a slight tuberous breast shape and that they never developed properly. He said he could give me a normal shape and more volume which is what I originally came for. I felt relieved and confident in my decision! Dr. Jindal recommended 335cc and I also did an areola reduction at the same time. I chose the cohesive gel high profile implant under the muscle and incision under the breast fold. Everything went amazingly well and at 7 months post surgery I'm incredibly happy with the result and wish I had it done years ago!! Dr. Jindal and the team at Edelstein cosmetic were wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a plastic surgery procedure!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jindal was very helpful and personable. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. He described the procedure and what he would be doing. Afterwards he outlined what I needed to do to ensure the best recovery with minimal scarring. My results are amazing and I'm so glad that I chose Dr. Jindal!!