25 Yrs Old, No Kids, 5ft with Narrow Frame ALLEGRAN 485CC HP Sub-muscular - Toronto, ON

After a tough decision whether to go with 2...

After a tough decision whether to go with 2 different size implants, I decided to stick with the same size because of going much bigger than I was. Very pleased with the results, I know when the swelling goes down they will be slightly different in size but I'm happy and glad the healing process is going well. Word of advice to all females looking to get their boobs done... research your doctors (luckily my friend referred me and hers looked amazing), meet with doctor personally and prepare a list of questions/concerns you might have prior to surgery, prepare to take 1-2 weeks off work (you might think your fine but trust me, you need this time for the swelling and pain to go down), moisturize your scars daily (preferably after your shower), take your pain meds for a week (or as long as you need to -- get your prescriptions before the surgery), prepare your bed and do any laundry and major cleaning prior to the surgery so u can relax and focus on feeling better. Follow up with your doctor and take pictures throughout the process. Some common side effects after surgery (yes this is normal): squishy noises (air bubbles), pain and swelling, bruising, numbness. DO NOT MASSAGE the first week or 2 after surgery, let your breasts heal and ice them to reduce swelling. Keep your breasts moist and massage them with cream to avoid stretch marks (especially if your prone to getting them like me), and you should heal just fine. Glad I went with the size I did... although of course I wish I went bigger (boob greed) but they go perfect with the size of my nipples and nobody even notices I did anything which is great because you don't want it to be noticeable unless your in a bikini. Cover up until they heal and drop... then slowly unveil yourself (trust me!) If you have any questions ladies feel free to ask, I would love to share more of my experience with you. GOOD LUCK!!

1 year post op :)

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I made a second consultation to meet with the doctor prior to my surgery and I can honestly say he is the most kind, gentle, and warm hearted doctor I have ever met with in my life. He was an excellent listener, and answered all the questions and concerns I had and assured me the surgery would go well. His positive spirit and professional advice made the surgery a breeze and soo far has been a success. Super happy I went with him, and recommend him to everyone.