23 y/o No kids. Measured C32 Bra More Like a Bcup 5"3 108lbs 415CC Cohesive Gel - Toronto, ON

Hi everyone, this is my first review and I am more...

Hi everyone, this is my first review and I am more then happy to share my experience with you all. This website/community has helped me so much I knew I id have to contribute!

To start off, I've always wanted bigger breasts to fill in my clothing, bathing suits, dresses ect., and of course to feel more feminine. I am 23 years old, 5"3, 108lbs with no kids. After a bunch of research I decided to go with the cohesive gel implants 415CC's, high profile, areola incision, under the muscle.

Day of surgery

So the morning of surgery I washed myself with the dial antibacterial body wash and wore a loose fitting Pink track suit which definitely helped in comfort and easy sliding on and off. I was extremely nervous but of course it's normal to be. When I arrived they were a little behind schedule but the staff and nurses were great at making me feel comfortable, then about after an hour off I drifted... When I awoke I felt a bit confused but a nurse was already by my side making me feel at ease. After about 10min I was put in wheel chair and brought to my boyfriend waiting in the lobby, the nurse as well as him took me up to my hotel room she then listed some instructions and layed me down where I stayed put for the rest of the day. (Except the times I needed to use the bathroom, my boyfriend had help me cause it was definitely painful. Felt like an elephant sitting on my chest.)

1 Day Post Op

My breasts are in incredible pain. Can't lift myself up off the bed or twist off caps of any kind. On a positive note the percocets seem to help immensely. My boyfriend has definitely been my hero in all this. For now it's just the waiting game..

4 Day Post Op

The pain has subsided a bit but is still there I've also lowered my dosage to only two percocets in a day. I can't wait for my follow up to get off all the bandages off!

9 Days Post Op

32 Days Post Op. Now 32D!

They've dropped nicely and the incisions to me are nearly visible for still being fresh
Toronto Plastic Surgeon