BBL and Revision Experience - Toronto, ON

I had a BBL with Dr. Jugenberg in 2012- due to my...

I had a BBL with Dr. Jugenberg in 2012- due to my lack of communication with him regarding my exact goals, I was lead to get a revision done. Dr. Jugenberg listened to me and did what I asked, the problem was my failure to explicitly tell him what I wanted.

Recently I underwent a revision to a well-known surgeon in Miami. I will contrast my experience with both. It is too early to tell my results from the revision so my focus will be on my experience only.

The recovery my my bbl with Dr. Jugenberg was a breeze- I didn't take a single pain pill, and there was almost no bruising whatsoever. My current revision done in Miami had the worst recovery- the doctor was VERY aggressive, I took pain pills and they didn't get rid of the pain. I threw up multiple times and couldn't eat.

Dr. Jugenbergs techniques- if properly communicated to him, produce very nice results. Unfortunately, I needed a revision from a very aggressive surgeon and had to suffer the pain to do so.

My advice, do it right the first time and tell him exactly what you want- he will give it. Go to a surgeon who, from my experience, makes the recovery, as seamless as the process to get it done.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He was honest, upfront, and understanding. Listens to what you say. All the ladies in the office are amazing.