Dr. Jugenburg Has Honestly Changed my Life! - Toronto, ON

I went to almost every plastic surgeon in the...

I went to almost every plastic surgeon in the Toronto area and could not find a doctor as qualified, informative, or attentive as Dr.Jugenburg. I did the Brazilian Butt Lift 7 months ago and still amazed at how he was able to transform my body. He definitely exceeded my expectations.. Now I am constantly getting complimented on my flat stomach and perfectly shaped butt! Dr. Judenburg has given me the confidence I've lacked for years!
The procedure was a major success and a great experience! I'm so glad I chose Dr. Martin Jugenburg, he is AMAZING !!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Jugenburg and his team were very professional and courteous. All my questions were answered and I had full confidence in his abilities. Kim, one of the nurses was awesome! She made me feel so at home, and took the time to comfort my mom who was very nervous about me undergoing this surgery. The clinic is beautiful and I was always greeted by the lovely and welcoming receptionist, Stephanie.