Amazing Bbl Done After 60 Pound Weight Loss! - Toronto, ON

Being pretty over weight my entire life I was...

Being pretty over weight my entire life I was motivated to lose weight and get fit. I went from 190 pounds to 137. Even with the weight loss I didn't have the ideal body shape I desired so I decided to have a bbl, I did plenty of research and found many reviews raving about Dr. Jugemburg so I decided to book a consultation and find out.
Dr Martin Jugenburg

Going in for my consultation I first encountered a couple of the administrative assistant who were extremely helpful and very friendly! I then sat down with the managing director Kim, who was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful, and extremely warm and welcoming and made me feel very comfortable.. I explained my concerns and soon after I met with Dr Jugenburg, who exceeded all of my expectations! He was very friendly and welcoming and also made me feel very comfortable. I explained my concerns and desires for what I wanted my body to be like and Dr Jugenburg explained to me in great detail what would work for me, what wouldn't, and what would be the most beneficial options for me. He answered all of my questions in detail and gave me a perfect visual. I booked my surgery, which I decided to finance and got the assistance of Nora, the administrative director. Nora was extremely helpful and patient during this process every step of the way. On the morning of my surgery, I was very nervous and scared, however Kim, Dr Jugenburg and the entire staff in the OR made me feel calm, safe and assured me I had nothing to worry about, and they were right! When I woke up from my surgery I was in the care of Jessica, the recovery nurse. Jessica was by far the best nurse I have ever come across she was so caring and made me feel like I was in great hands. All in all, Dr Jugenburg and his team are AMAZING!!! I was so pleased with everything. My results are amazing and I have never looked better or felt more confident! I am definitely going back to Dr Jugenburg for many more procedures and I would HIGHLY recommend everyone to consult with Dr Jugenburg, it will definitely be worth it!