22yr Old Amazing BBL - Toronto, ON

I researched Several months about this procedure...

I researched Several months about this procedure and went to many consultations before deciding to go with Dr Jugenburg. As soon as I walked in the gorgeous clinic and met with dr. J and Kim I knew this was the doctor and clinic I was going to choose. I felt dr. Jugenburg was very professional and answered all my questions at my consultation and I felt he was the most experienced in this procedure and could give me what I was hoping to achieve. I live out of town so it was really important to find a surgeon who was obviously experience in this procedure but also great attentive staff who constantly answer my questions and emails and follow up with me diligently. The whole staff and team are really amazing. The surgery was a breeze I woke up in a warm blanket and later I when I settled into my hotel room I actually got to watch my surgery on video which I opted for because I thought it was super cool. I'm now two weeks post op and am incredibly happy with my figure. The minute I saw myself the next morning I was over the moon with how amazing it turned out. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and staff!!! You are all amazing. I would gladly recommended my friends/family to him.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon