Working Mom of 2

Just got Botox done on my forehead today by Dr....

Just got Botox done on my forehead today by Dr. Jumaily. It was simple and stress free.
Dr. Jumaily made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the whole procedure. I have done few Botox by him before and am very happy with the results. Totally removed the years off my face. Highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Jumaily for those who are looking to reduce those unwanted wrinkles.

44 Years Old Mom of 2

Before my first Botox, I was very hestiated to untake this procedure. I was unsure what to expect. I was very nervious at my first appointment; but Dr Jumaily and his staff helped ease the stress. Few days after my first botox and seeing the result first hand. WOW! The winkles on my forehand disappeared . I looked and felt 5-8 years younger. So, I was back for more Botox this past Monday. With just a few needle picks and hardly feeling them; I am now younger again. Very happy with results.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeff Jumaily is a very professional doctor. He addressed my concerns and needs regarding my botox with details. He made me feel comfortable and stress-free during the whole procedure. No bruising or any problems. I have done 2 previous botox procedures plus this time ( total 3) with Dr. Jumaily and was very happy with results. Botox to remove years from my face is well worth it. I feel younger and happier with every visit. I will continue with Botox and recommend it with Dr. Jumaily to anyone who want to look a few years younger.