Lower Blepharoplasty Procedure - Toronto, ON

For several years now I've thought of getting a...

For several years now I've thought of getting a lower blepharoplasty to remove my eye bags. I got them in my late 20s probably hereditary and a combination of sleep deprevation and bad diet.

So I've finally come to the conclusion that I would get them done and did my research online and looked at the pros and cons of such a surgery. I ended up choosing Dr Tong because I felt of all the surgeons in Toronto he had the most detail pictures along with description of this procedure on his website, and upon consulting with him in person my confidence was also further sealed as Dr Tong was very professional but also courteous. He took the time to explain to me exactly what to expect and also was honest about any negative side effects from such a procedure.

I'm very happy I went through with the surgery, Dr Tong did a great job! Although its only been a week and a half, I can already see that I'm healing quite well and the bags are more or less gone!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tong is an excellent surgeon with the knowledge and skills that I hoped for.