Age 25, Teosyal Redensity II for Chronic Eye Circles. Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Unlucky genetics, coupled with no shortage of work...

Unlucky genetics, coupled with no shortage of work stres have lead me to become very self-conscious of my constant, prominent undereye circles over the past few years.

After much research, I finally decided to take the plunge and get my tear troughs filled.

After researching several providers (Skin Vitality, a plastic surgeon's office, and POUT Med Spa) I found that POUT was by far the most informative and specialized in dermal fillers; and ultimately I chose to proceed with their services.

Attached are my images before, and approximately 8 hours after the initial treatment.

I do have a very minor bruise on my left eye as a result however there is no pain thus far and I don't see any swelling.

Some bruising but fabulous results!

This afternoon, I had my second treatment which has made my dark circles and puffiness a thing of the past!

You'll see that while my first treatment was without any swelling or bruising, unfortunately I wasn't quite as lucky this time. That said, I can already see how smooth the final result is (save for a very minor imperfection on my right eye, that will hopefully smooth out in 2 weeks) but once the bruising fades I know the end result, based on what I've already seen today, will be outstanding. I look 5 years younger!
Megan Kozak

I like that Megan, the injector at POUT, chooses to do tear troughs in 2 sessions to avoid overfilling. Compared to both the chain med spa and plastic surgeon I went to, Megan and her Medical Director were far more patient in answering my questions and much more thorough in explaining the procedure and associated risks.