Age 25, Teosyal Redensity II for Chronic Eye Circles. Toronto, ON

Unlucky genetics, coupled with no shortage of work...

Unlucky genetics, coupled with no shortage of work stres have lead me to become very self-conscious of my constant, prominent undereye circles over the past few years.

After much research, I finally decided to take the plunge and get my tear troughs filled.

After researching several providers (Skin Vitality, a plastic surgeon's office, and POUT Med Spa) I found that POUT was by far the most informative and specialized in dermal fillers; and ultimately I chose to proceed with their services.

Attached are my images before, and approximately 8 hours after the initial treatment.

I do have a very minor bruise on my left eye as a result however there is no pain thus far and I don't see any swelling.

Some bruising but fabulous results!

This afternoon, I had my second treatment which has made my dark circles and puffiness a thing of the past!

You'll see that while my first treatment was without any swelling or bruising, unfortunately I wasn't quite as lucky this time. That said, I can already see how smooth the final result is (save for a very minor imperfection on my right eye, that will hopefully smooth out in 2 weeks) but once the bruising fades I know the end result, based on what I've already seen today, will be outstanding. I look 5 years younger!
Megan Kozak

I like that Megan, the injector at POUT, chooses to do tear troughs in 2 sessions to avoid overfilling. Compared to both the chain med spa and plastic surgeon I went to, Megan and her Medical Director were far more patient in answering my questions and much more thorough in explaining the procedure and associated risks.