Best Dermatologist for Acne, Acne Scars, and Cosmetic Treatments - Toronto, ON

I have been seeing Dr. Barankin for many years now...

I have been seeing Dr. Barankin for many years now for a whole host of skin issues. At first he helped to finally clear up my acne and after suffering many years. He then worked with me to deal with my acne scars using a variety of treatments, including dermaroller, profractional ablative laser, and fillers. My acne scars are probably 75% less noticeable and I'm thrilled with that. All along, this phenomenal doctor answered all my questions and we decided together like a team the best way to proceed; I don't think there are many doctors like him out there, he's a real keeper. I've since had a bunch of moles and red spots removed by him, with barely a mark left on my skin. I even tried a little Botox for my frown lines recently and just love the natural results.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Barankin is very bright, handsome ;), and clearly explains everything and includes you in the decision making which I really liked. He's not pushy, he's very very honest, and tries to keep your costs down. I was really impressed in that treatments were far more comfortable than I imagined. This is one doctor who truly cares about his craft, and you'll quickly see that. I highly recommend him without reservation for any and all skin issues.