54 Years Old, Extended Neck Lift and Upper Blepharoplasty - Toronto, ON

I've always looked young for my age, but for the...

I've always looked young for my age, but for the past year or two I'd been bothered by sagging eyelids and a bit of a neck "wattle". I've never had a long neck, so the extra fat pad and loose skin was making it look even worse. As for the eyelids, one eye was a lot more closed than the other, so I was looking very tired in photos. It was to the point where I was avoiding being in pictures. I tried weight loss to get rid of the extra chins, LOL. But I was already 5'4" and 125-130lbs. Even losing 5lbs didn't make a difference one way or the other. I still had the extra chin fat. I booked consultations with three plastic surgeons and ended up going with Dr. Tong. It's two weeks post surgery and I'm so happy with my results. There's still some swelling, but I've been out to lunch with friends and no one has noticed anything. I will update further as things progress, but I am very happy. Dr. Tong is a real artist.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tong was very easy to talk to. He explained several options for the neck lift and I ended up going with an "extended neck lift" (the most extensive of the three options). I never felt pressured to do anything more than I wanted and I had complete confidence in Dr. Tong's abilities. He is a very calm person, and that set my mind at ease. I actually was only going to get my neck done, but I felt so confident in his skill, that I added the upper bleph once I was ready to go ahead. I thought it would be good to get both procedures done at the same time, and maximize my results. I don't regret it. So happy I had both procedures done, Dr. Tong was AMAZING.