48 Going on 34 After Facelift, Lower Blepharoplasty and Lip Lift - Toronto, ON

I read many reviews from before and after surgery...

I read many reviews from before and after surgery and I can confidently say I am one of the few if not the only one who only took 3-5 months from first thinking about having something done, to choosing a board certified surgeon, to having the work done. As much as I do want to share my experiences, I'm writing this review because I want to recognize and honour the level of skill, talent, dedication and commitment to excellence of the surgeon I worked with. There are likely other good surgeons in Canada, in Toronto and surrounding areas, but if you are still making your decision then you should at a minimum consider Dr. Tong as an option. The depth and breadth of his expertise and experience are second to none and it is that which helps him put together the best approach for what you seek. I never heard of a lip lift before I saw Dr. Tong so I didn't go looking for one. Yet, a lip lift and a lower blepharoplasty ended up being the long-term cost-effective solutions for 2 of the things that have been nagging me for a while. Not many surgeons perform lip lifts and in response to a photograph I posted before surgery, many surgeons suggested I didn't need one. Same with the lower bleph. Dr Tong saved me money I would have wasted in ineffective hyaluronic injections and gave me a mouth I never dreamed I could have. Oh, and the face and neck of someone 15 years younger. :) He is a lot more than a surgeon - he is an artist. I couldn't consider myself more fortunate and priviledged to have worked with him. You can judge for yourself.

48 Going on 34 After Facelift, Lower Blepharoplasty and Lip Lift.

48 Going on 34 After Facelift, Lower Blepharoplasty and Lip Lift

First 5 days

Daily Progress

Before Surgery Pictures (more)

more before surgery pics

Two months later

A picture's worth a thousand words. This was taken on August 5th . Surgery took place on June 8th. I''m only wearing lipstick and unlike all the other times in the past I did not use photo editing to smooth out wrinkles and eliminate jowls and neck lines.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Highly respectful of the patient's needs, great level of expertise, patience, reassuring and trustworthy, manner, clarity around what is possible, advisable and what it is not, and the utmost commitment to excellence. I couldn't say enough. I couldn't be more grateful for the results!