45 Year Old - Much Needed Breast Augmentation. Toronto, ON

Breast Augmentation I was very nervous about the...

Breast Augmentation
I was very nervous about the breast augmentation. I did a lot of reading up on the procedure, sizes, type of implants and doctor reviews. Getting a natural look and feel was very important to me. Dr. Born and his team made me feel very comfortable. They explained the procedure, the type of implant used and the expected recovery time. I couldn't be happier with the results. They listened to what I said and gave me excellent advice. Dr. Born provided me with a range of implant sizes . His range was based many factors, including my desired look. This is where Dr. Born's expertise comes into play. He has an eye for detail and looks beyond the size of the breast, he considers body size, breast tissue, nipple placement, lifestyle etc. All of these are such important factors when deciding on implants. Yolanda and Andrea spent a lot of time with me, helping me decide on the right size, within the suggested range. In the end, I decided to go with the higher end of the suggested range. I went from an A/ B cup to a C / D cup. I have received so many compliments on how natural my breasts look. It is only 2 weeks post op and I feel and look great! Words do not express the gratitude I have for Dr. Born and his team. Dr. Born is the only cosmetic surgeon I trust. I highly recommend him.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon